Besides this, your role is not limited to this given career path - you can make an impact and develop your own individual path in the Marketing Technology area. Are you a tech-savvy marketing technology enthusiast who wants to grow with us? Then reach out to our team on LinkedIn or via email and apply today.
Junior Web Developer (w/m/d) EN
- develop / optimize email templates, cloud pages, data extensions, customer journeys & automations
- assisting the technical and business team with new requirements and troubleshooting
- improving the marketing cloud data model according to clients needs
- documenting of (technical) marketing automation processes and handover to the business team
- working on daily support requests within the marketing cloud environment
- supporting the SCRUM team with user story refinements and sprint plannings
- Completed or shortly before graduating - HTL/university/FH in the area of web development / IT/Medientechnik or digital marketing
- Nice to have would be first experiences with APIs, SQL, jQuery
- Know-how or interest in the leading customer experience platform Salesforce is a benefit
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical web solutions with support of the MarTech lead
- Enthusiastic about innovative, technical marketing automation solutions & processes
- You bring along a team-oriented, open-minded personality with solid verbal communication skills
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Working with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- Develop your own career path within the Deloitte network
- Modern offices at the heart of Vienna’s historical and cultural center
- New laptop and smartphone for business and personal use, lunch allowance (voucher) or annual pass for public transport within Vienna
Key FactsLocation: Vienna
Type of employment: full time or part time
Business: Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Austria is the leading professional services firm.
Approximately 1,450 employees in 13 offices across Austria provide audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients.