You want to drive digital transformation with the world's #1 CRM cloud platform? Then join Deloitte Digital - the leading Salesforce implementation partner.
We are looking for:
Junior Developer (f/m/d) Salesforce - full-time or part-time (from 20h/week)
- Help define, design and implement customized state-of-the-art Salesforce solutions
- Analyze, translate and implement business requirements into application components
- Work collaboratively with your peers and more senior consultants inside and outside of the team
- Self-development and knowledge sharing
- Currently undertaking or successfully completed Computer Science related degree
- Understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP) and Salesforce development tools (Visualforce, Apex) highly beneficial, but not required
- Drive to continually learn and develop yourself, with a passion for digital technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively, knowledge of German is a plus
- Newly renovated offices at the heart of Vienna’s historical and cultural center with optional working from home
- Motivated and future-oriented team with flat hierarchies and startup-flair
- Room for creativity and ongoing exchange
- Local/international trainings and certifications e.g. at Deloitte University and international Salesforce offices
Key FactsLocation: Vienna
Type of employment: full time
Business: Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Austria is the leading professional services firm.
Approximately 1,450 employees in 13 offices across Austria provide audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients.