You want to drive digital transformation with the world's #1 CRM cloud platform? Then join Deloitte Digital - the leading Salesforce implementation partner.
We are looking for:
Integration Developer (f/m/d)
- Help define, design and implement customized state-of-the-art Salesforce solutions, focusing on integration with other applications
- Provide problem-solving expertise to meet client requirements for successful application integration
- Work closely with customers and our Salesforce consultants/developers
- Knowledge transfer and documentation
- Computer science related degree (MSc/DI preferred but not required)
- 2+ years of integration development experience
- Deep understanding of integration patterns, databases and Web Services
- Experience with Mulesoft, Talend Open Studio and Salesforce development tools is beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively, knowledge of German is a plus
- Newly renovated offices at the heart of Vienna’s historical and cultural center with optional working from home
- Motivated and future-oriented team with flat hierarchies and startup-flair
- Room for creativity and ongoing exchange
- Local/international trainings and certifications e.g. at Deloitte University and international Salesforce offices
Key FactsLocation: Vienna
Type of employment: full time
Business: Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Austria is the leading professional services firm.
Approximately 1,450 employees in 13 offices across Austria provide audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients.