You want to manage, guide and develop teams at the frontline of our delivery projects? Do you like to deliver values to clients? You have a knack for making the complex clear? Great!
Our projects are challenging and will boost your career - let’s talk!
Tech Lead (f/m/d) Deloitte Digital Core Technologies
- Tackle complex software engineering and architecture challenges on different projects
- Be directly responsible for the success of a highly diverse and international team of software engineers
- Create meaningful products and deliver great services
- Provide delivery assurance and project management
- Computer science related degree (MSc/DI preferred but not required)
- 1+ year(s) additional experience in a management and technical leadership role, strong mentoring skills and ability to guide teams towards achieving their goals
- Strong communicational skills, fluent in German and English
- Bonus points for experience with Big Data related technologies and theory and/or one or more main cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Newly renovated offices at the heart of Vienna’s historical and cultural center with optional working from home
- Ability to steer your own career
- Internal mobility and advanced training
- New laptop and smartphone for business and personal use, lunch allowance (voucher) or annual pass for public transport within Vienna
- Yearly bonuses depending on financial and personal performances
Key FactsLocation: Vienna
Type of employment: full time
Business: Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Austria is the leading professional services firm.
Approximately 1,450 employees in 13 offices across Austria provide audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients.